Frequently Asked Questions
No special clothing is required. You will be given a private room and may disrobe to your comfort level. You will be covered and draped for privacy during the treatment.
Please arrive fifteen minutes early to fill out or update your health history, have a drink of water, use the washroom. All outdoor footwear is removed upon arrival. Slippers are available. Payment in advance is encouraged for efficiency and to allow for post-treatment relaxation.
Every client must fill out this form before the initial appointment. While enhancing your safety, the information provided also enables your therapist to give you the best possible treatment.
An atmosphere of quiet is cultivated. You are invited to turn off cell phones and any other electronic devices to avoid outside distraction during your treatment. You may choose music to suit your mood, and you are welcome to talk or not talk, as you prefer.
You are encouraged to take your time getting dressed. Your therapist may provide verbal or written home care suggestions. You are invited to call us if you have further questions or concerns. One of our staff will give you a follow up call within several days of your first appointment.
Cancellation must be made a minimum of 30 hours prior to YOUR booked time. This allow for us to schedule other clients on our wait list with our celebrated team members.
Effective January 1, 2018 our fees will no longer incorporate HST.
- 30 Minutes – $59+tax per person
- 45 Minutes – $81 +tax per person
- 60 Minutes – $99+tax per person
- 90 Minutes – $149+tax per person
- 120 Minutes – $195+tax per person
Couples Treatments, Paraffin Wax Treatments or Hot Stone Massage Treatments cost an additional $20 per person more for 60, 90, or 120 min treatments:
- 60 Minutes – $119+tax per person
- 90 Minutes – $169+tax per person
- 120 Minutes – $215+tax per person
Packages: Save and Become an Advantage Holistics Frequent Flyer!
- 5% off each treatment when you pay for 5 treatments in advance, any duration
- 10% off each treatment when you pay for 10 treatments in advance, any duration